|Mature content warning!
This article contains some content involving a mature subject or situation and may not be suitable for younger audiences.
|Aliases/Nicknames:||The Angry German Kid/Keyboard Crusher (in Japan)|
|Birthdate:||30th November 1994 (in real life)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Blue|
|Position:|| Real life: 19 years old
In parodies: 14-16 years old
|Brother(s):|| Leonard Slikk|
Leopold Slikk Jr
|Sister(s):|| Tracy Slikk|
|Personal Weapons Systems|
|Primary Projectile Weapons:||Can be so in parodies of him|
|Primary Heavy Weapons systems:||100km|
|Energy Manipulation:||100 lives|
|Combat Gear/Armor/Uniform:||Sausage Eggs, Keyboard, Diet Coke And Mentos, Pencil, Scream(Sandwich,Egg,Bottle Of Water See In AGK CDiFan237 User).|
|Chronological & Political Information|
|Era(s):|| Present Day|
Future (In Pauladrian360's series)
|Allies:||Main article: Leopold's Allies|
|Enemies:||Main article: Leopold's Enemies|
- “Was ist das denn? Oh mein Gott, was ist geschehen?!”
- ―Leopold Slikk
Leopold is portrayed as dimwitted, neurotic, hotheaded and very pushy. Basically he's the German and human version of Invader Zim.
He is extremely unintelligent and or misinformed, he is often abusive towards others and has little to no respect to anybody, not even his family, he has an extremely short attention span and at times has problems controlling himself, he seems to be antisocial as he plays on his computer everyday, mostly playing Unreal Tournament, his school reports are terrible, and are always poorly written and are never thought-out, Leopold always believes his reports, essays, homework, etc, to be the best in all the classes he has attended, no matter how immature, pathetic, ridiculous or frivilous they are.
His anger, hate, his usual failure in intelligence stems from the fact that his family, especially his dad, physically abuses and sometimes emotionally abuses him almost everyday and nobody in his family cares, which shows he is also being neglected by his family.
He uses his keyboard as his weapon of choice and his dad and brother hate him. He has friends who are parody makers. Despite them making crude videos of him, he owes them and Fegelein his life.
- Playing video games on the computer, Xbox, PS and Wii U (mostly Unreal Tournament)
- Watching TV and reading comic books.
- Having sausage eggs.
- Justin Bieber
- His parents (specifically his dad)
- Being trolled online
- Aliens (Except for Sion Eltnam Atlasia)
- Get Rickroll'd
- Rebbeca Black
- Aldolf Hitler
His Favorite Video Games
- Unreal Tournament (definetly)
- Call of Duty
- GTA 4
- Metal Gear Solid 2 (In NajibTheChamp series)
- Team Fortress
- Jak & Daxter
- Assassin's Creed
- Melty Blood
- Pay Day 2
- WWE (on mysterioepic's or Josh Pedler's upcoming AGK series)
|It has been requested that this section be rewritten.
Reason: We are not describing the episodes, but the difference from the original Leopold.
In Episode 45, Leopold then decides to take revenge on his father by posting videos of him on YouTube which made Harold angry and beat up his son, but was arrested by the cops.
In Episode 54, Leopold refuses to come downstairs, only to be beaten up by Harold and sent to bed. In his dreams, he encountered his old computers and three ghosts. The next day, he got clothes for Christmas, but got a special present from his mother, Unreal Tournament III.
In Episode 56, Leopold cuts class, but unfortunately, Principal Diknoz calls Harold and informed him his son was skipping class, which let to Harold beating up his son then brought him to the office. At home, Leopold got Unreal Tournament III taken away.
In Episode 57, Hitler was hired by Harold to babysit Leopold because Harold had to pick up his wife, then Hitler gets a call from his soldiers, then he tried to kill Leopold, but failed because Leopold told his father that Hitler tried to molest him, which made Hitler leave the house and Harold gives Leopold back Unreal Tournament III.
One of his rivals was Stephen Quire, the Freakout Kid. One time they were taking a quiz, Stephen called him a retard, then Leopold was about to beat him until Mrs. Sukscox ordered him to go back to the quiz.
In Episode 61, Leopold was told by his teacher Mrs. Sukscox that he will work on the Civil Rights Movement Poster, or he will go to detention. Leopold then decides to work on the poster, but Mrs. Sukscox caught him playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles on one of the school computers instead of doing the poster and sends him to detention. In detention, Stephen Quire, also known as: the Freakout Kid is sharing detention with Leopold. Leopold then tries to beat the second boss on Sonic 3 and Knuckles and fails. Bored, Leopold drew a picture of his teacher being murdered and watched porn on the computer, then Principal Diknoz calls him into the office and tells him that he was told on, and Leopold vows that Stephen will pay for it.
In Episode 62, Leopold plans to get revenge on Stephen. First he rick rolled Stephen, then the Freakout Kid retaliated by pranking Leopold with the Tunak Tunak Tun video, but Leopold retaliated by sending him the Justin Bieber music video, then Stephen sent Leopold the Rebecca Black video. Leopold goes to Stephen's house.
In Episode 63, Leopold has arrived at Stephen's house, Stephen put him in a microwave oven but got irritated by his brother Jack Quire, then Leopold broke from the microwave, and battled Stephen. After he won, Leopold demanded that Stephen apologize, but the Freakout Kid refused, and Leopold was about to deliver the final blow, but Stephen stopped him and told him that he didn't tell the principal. Suddenly, Leopold's keyboard flashed blue and shot Stephen with a laser, knocking him into a coma, then Leopold ran away from the Quire house.
In Episode 69, Leopold watches suicidemouse.avi, then gets scared of it.
In Episode 73 Leopold became friends with Ronald (Angry Dominican Kid) after the fight.
In Season 2, Leopold and his friends were sent in the Future by an evil Organization known as the Seven Hells. The only missions they have is to defeat all of the members of Seven Hells to go back in their own time.
In Episode "Let's face the Baron" he and Peter Sundler(Captain PS) became later a close friend.
In Some Episodes, Leopold just play Melty Blood : Actress Again (He Does Like Unreal Tournament In This Series)
In episode 16, his dad said that he was born in November 30, 1997. He pretended to be Gerald (his enemy) in episode 49. His girlfriend in this series is Emily Snivy. He also has a future son named Leopold Slikk too, but he is stated as Leopold Jr. Slikk. It is unknown if Emily is his future wife, but more then likely not.
In the series, Leopold is portrayed as the unintelligent person who likes playing video games and sending graphic content (TV related content name) to his teacher. He has no respect, gets always grounded and usually by his dad, but rarely by his mom.
He gets bad grades and his school reports, essays and everything he writes are unreadable, and him using the very poor grammar on his PC (while writing a list) ever seen in the entire series. However, he likes playing on the computer for 24/7 (nonstop), usually by Unreal Tournament, in which he always loses.
In episode #1, The School Day Confirmation, Leopold and Leonard talk from 4:35 am to 6:45 am about school day confirmation. However, his dad wakes up at 5:21 am, while Leopold and Leonard woke up at 4:15 am.
In episode #5, The New Kid Rises, Ronald and Leopold meet again (as the first time was in AGK82's 73rd Angry German Kid episode), after a neighbor meeting which was done by Leopold and Leonard.
In episodes #19 and #20, Leopold quits Germany, while nobody heard that he left and every person in Leopold's city thought "that Leopold is going to be in some gang turf", but however, he returned back to Germany after his dad warned him due to the new sausage eggs made by his dad and Leonard.
- Leopold's full name (Leopold Andreas Slikk) Andreas is probably a reference to the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Some people confused his hair colour for black or brown in the original video.
- In Cubsrule2040's AGK Series, Leopold smashes the phone every time he is told the principal will notify his parents that he is suspended.
- Sometimes, Leopold used harsher profanity in some episodes.
- Leopold's Eskimo name is Tukkuttok.
- In Deception RPG (on YouTube) Episode #2 and #3, Leopold Silkk made a cameo.
- In the LOL Cite series (on YouTube) Leopold Slikk also made cameos.
- In Brian Chiem's AGK series, his birth date was August 12, 1996.
- Leopold is the 17 out of 31 people to get any stat maxed up.
- He made a cameo in one of Angry Joe's reviews (Guild Wars 2).
- In Pokebob1's sprite series The Untold Stories Of Paper Mario, he made a cameo (On Episode 19) when he was running with everyone on the Mushroom Kingdom.
- In TheFineBros's Youtube video called "50 YouTube Spoilers in 4 Minutes" Leopold Slikk make a cameo.
- Leopold appears as a protagonist on Alexneushoorn's show The Paper Mario Super Show.
- Leopold also appear in some YouTube Poop videos.
- Leopold's favourite food is Sausage Eggs.
- In Nein Cat's Angry German Kid Series Leopold wear a different equipment which is base on;
- Leopold Atlasia based on Sion Eltnam Atlasia of Melty Blood
- SOS Leopold based on Haruhi Suzumiya Suit of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- SB-913LP Mecha Leopold based on SB-913V Side Basshar of Kamen Rider Faiz (555)
- In pauladrian360 Angry German Kid Series Leopold wear a different clothes which is base on;
- Evil Leopold based on Dracula of Castlevania
- Hurricane German Kid based on Professional Wrestler "The Hurricane"
- His Current Future outfit based on Jak
- His Armor is based from Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time
- In later pauladrian360 Angry German Kid Series Peter Sundler (Captain PS) was more of his close friend than Jake.
- Leopold doesn't seems to be Angry in Angry German Kid in the Future.
- In TakerTV1's Angry German Kid Series, Leopold is 18 years old.
- Leopold was actually acting to show the effects of people playing violent video games.
- In Armordude91122cute's agk series, Leopold Slikk Clothing Is Smiliar To Sniper's From TF2
- Leopold also called Fegelein by Hitler.
- There is a Korean keyboard company named after Leopold, founded in 2006.
- In Tanzim K's AGK Series, Leopold's ancestries are Mexican and Swiss, though he has some indigenous descent from his father.