As long as the Guidelines and policies are well understood by the users, the Angry German Kid Wiki will remain safe, peaceful and organized. This is the reason why this wiki must also have guidelines (rules).
Any violations will result in punishments depending on the severity of the guideline violations, as well as their past accords.
Do you want to improve the guidelines and policies? Feel free to discuss them on the talk page.
Users want to see real stuff, so If you don't own a series, you should not add irrelevant information.
The only official place to chat nonsense besides the comment rules is the Fun And Games section within the discussions. Any posts that fail this rule will be either a candidate for deletion or instantly deleted as soon as somebody/admin notices.
- The following should be included:
- Pages on creators and their series, as like it or not, they are a part of the meme's history.
- Character pages, provided that they make an actual appearance in the series and aren't simply "planned". Planned characters should be added to the spoilers category.
- Weapons used by Leopold or other characters, such as Leopold's keyboard and the Blue Orb.
- Notable subcomponents of the AGK Meme, such as Let's Get Lost, Computers, and Sausage Eggs.
- Fanmade characters (characters that are not popular and well-known by the community) should have the Fanmade Characters category and the Fanmade Character template on top of the page.
- Transcripts should be added to the Scripts category and may use the new script format.
- Writing information that is irrelevant to (or has nothing to do with) AGK is strictly prohibited in the article pages.
Every contributor (including you obviously) must know that this is a wiki for every AGK fan, not only for you, your AGK series or your characters.
Completely bizarre fluff that does not fit the general impression of the subject is not advisable and will be removed.
- All pages (unless specified otherwise), especially new ones, are subject for review on notability
Subject matters not qualifying notability checks are eligible for deletion or merger with a related article.
Similarly, a group of pages lacking notability in its own right, but are related to each other, might get merged into a single, new article.
The following lists the article categories, and their notability criteria:
- Characters: Recurring character who appears in multiple parodies/series by either one or several AGK parodists, NOT merely mentioned, OR being a notable cast of its own Parody Theme. Do not create your character's own page unless they are as notable and popular as Sukscox's. New users don't know and often break this rule.
- Parodies: Has well-defined plot and popular (in terms of views).
- Parody Themes: Notable (many parodies, many views)
- AGK parodists: Has 1000 collective views or higher (on parodies only!)
- Events: Has an associated Series and NOT speculatory or a fanfic.
Trivia (or personal facts) should only include hidden facts not limited to, that regards the user themselves. These should also be used only for information that is not necesarry/essential to know. Excessive amount of personal facts will be deleted.
- Upcoming information and appropriate level of fanon are regarded as spoilers
- If your page contains spoilers, make sure that users know they are spoilers by adding the page to the spoilers category.
- If you put a lot of upcoming information while nobody knows about you at all, they will be referred as nonsense and will be challenged and deleted.
The following should include the spoilers category:
- AGK series pages with both planned parodies and less than 50% planned episodes uploaded
- Character pages of upcoming AGK series
- Comparison pages
AGK Series Article
- Creating your own user article is allowed, but is now subject to the clause on notability:
- All user articles must include an infobox. This includes the Characters section and the Episodes section.
- On the page you can give a brief bio on yourself, the list of parodies you have made, and ones you're planning to make.
- Do not make separate pages for these items (unless they're a subpage) or else they will be moved or deleted.
- If it is a spoiler, be sure to add it to the spoilers category as mentioned above.
- Users are no longer allowed to type "Coming Soon" on any page.
- Once the page is created here, it stays here. Do not blank or try to delete your own user page like this one, or any page for that matter.
Everyone in this Wiki must be respected the same way the Admins (for example) treat you, so we don't ever wish to see any horseplay, hate, negativity (this does not apply to improve on's) or demanding to anybody's pages that they have created. Any comments that break these rules will be given a normal chat punishment and the comment will be deleted by the admins.
Do not discriminate people based on race, creed, color, gender, age, religion, or disability
- This hurts, offend and embarrass the contributors, creating social conflicts.
Do not start or be involved in big edit wars
- We want the community to get along with each other. An edit warning is when 2, 4 or more users are undoing each other's edits too much. People who are involved in an edit warning (it doesn't matter who started it if all their opinions aren't valid) will be blocked for a few days. To prevent an edit war, just simply report the situation to an active administrator (if there's one) and just wait for them to sort it out.
Personal attacks, hate pages, censoring usernames, rants and otherwise cruel actions are not allowed in this Wiki
- Whether a user is blocked or not, you have no right to be rude towards them at all. Also making hate pages out of anyone is strictly prohibited, doing this will make you get a major punishment around posting and chatting.
- We recommend you TO NOT claim or accuse anybody of causing hate when you actually did it. And claiming something that isn't yours is a thing you DON'T want to do. People like PVMAGKVIDEOS want to just have a normal time on AGK and starting a flame war to them is just wrong, this is just an example of this rule. Users are no longer allowed to censor someone's name in the comments or rant on anybody in this wiki, not even in the article pages or the comments!
- Breaking this rule may result in a penalty
- Do not flamebait or otherwise intimidate users
- Not only does this create social conflicts between users, it makes the user targeted look bad, along with the account responsible for the attack.
- Do not use offensive jokes
- Some users may take these jokes personally, and they may be upset by them. If you do joke, specify before a social conflict is created over it.
- Do not impersonate other users
- Attempting to use a username, or make edits attempting to mock the targeted user is discouraged unacceptable. Breaking this rules will result in your account to be Fegel-Grounded.
- Do not spread rumors or gossip about other users
- Also known as drama, this may flood the wiki activity, and may humiliate the targeted user(s).
- Profanity should be kept to minimum
- Swear words (like hell (this doesn't include the location from AGK episodes), bastard, pussy...) are only allowed when these words are not excessively directed at (or toward) that user. Swear abbreviations and censored words are treated as the swearing had been said. If you accidentally broke this rule, you need to apologize to that user. Intentionally breaking this rule, will result in a minor chat punishment as mentioned above. As a exception, this doesn't apply to transcripts.
- Use English-language content
- This wiki uses the English language, native or learned, at almost all times, day and night. Spamming or using international language content is prohibited in comments, chat and of course, article pages. (Unless it's a connection to another language version of this wiki)
- Do not delete or blank pages related to any left AGK parodists
- Any requests to delete them will be ignored.
- Like we mentioned above, other users should not approach, mention, or blank pages regarding that user. Offenders may have the related pages reverted and the user blocked.
Other things include:
- Excessive bad words,
- Flooding article comments;
- Exposing too much of your personal details,
- Keep asking the same question(s),
- Using all caps in all edits,
- Wall of text
are all not allowed. In some cases, the user may get a brief block.
Uploading content on this wiki is only allowed if:
- The images about the following series are 100% accurate and if you are posting it from somewhere else, make sure you get the Admins' permission before posting to a page that is a bit or not related to the main topic that you are getting the image from.
- If the videos are used and related about the following article pages. Any videos that are not parodies, or are not used on any page will be deleted.
- The images are uploaded with filenames that follow the naming rules. Name your file(s) properly! Do not use filenames such as 'Image', 'Photo' or 'Avatar', all of these might run the risk of being deleted without being renamed-and-redirected by admins.
Vandalism of any kind is unnacceptable in this wiki!
Do not vandalize any articles
Vandalism greatly damages pages' developments and we are more than welcome to revert any vandalism, and take actions against anyone that vandalizes, or encourages it.
Be free of spamming
Spam is harmful, and will flood the wiki activity. Spamming also makes it hard to view other contributions made on the wiki.
Pay attention to Sockpuppetry
You can test multiple accounts only with a Admin's permission. Other than that, please do NOT use this method to avoid punishment such as a block (or ban).
Using sockpuppets without permission can result in the main account's block being extended and the sock being blocked permanently.
Creating an account with an inappropriate username.
Using sexual usernames, hate usernames or otherwise hurtful or offensive usernames is prohibited.
Do not excessively backseat moderate people (mini-modding)
You may tell a vandal to stop once, but if continued, you must tell an admin immediatelly! This will be overlooked if your actions were in good faith.
Do not post adult content into this wiki
This wiki is meant to be read by people of all ages. nsfw, nsfl, bomb threats, drug use, gore and pornography will not be tolerated.
Do not completely reveal your personal information
Do not reveal your credit card number, social security number, your home address, your password, and phone number.
In case of an accidental reveal, please contact an administrator to remove it as soon as possible.
Even though you have powers, the regular rules will still apply to your account. So, don't expect us Admins to tolerate imbecilic acts. We have the big guns here, you know.
Use your powers correctly, and act in good faith
Blocking is meant to be preventive, not punitive.
Be a good example to other users
As an administrator, not only protecting your wiki, you need to be a good example for other users to learn and might become a skilled and responsible administrator like you.
Be humble and calm towards users' opinions
Try not to be aggressive when a user complains about your attitude or actions they see as wrong.
Try to be serious in wiki conflicts
Administrators, bureaucrats, chat, content, and discussion moderators should be serious in social conflicts, vandalism, and other wiki conflicts. Creating, participating, or otherwise encouraging or kicking up a serious issue is highly unacceptable for a user with given powers.
Do not abuse privileges or powers
Blocking users for no reason, or adding unnecessary protection to pages is frowned upon, and may lead to privileges being revoked.
Block with a good and valid reason
Blocking is a serious thing to do to a user to prevent harm to the wiki. Try to give a vaild reason that is detailed for the block, especially if the block duration is over 1 month or indefinite.
If you keep breaking the rules, you will get banned from this community as soon as somebody and the admin notices.
- Reasons for blocking users
Users may be warned or blocked due to (sometimes not limited to) the following:
- Page-blanking or content removal for no foreseeable reason.
- Harassment, personal attacks or cyber-bullying.
- Creating articles that contribute nothing.
- Excessive profanity.
- Deliberate disregard to warnings or notices sent by administrators.
- Recreating deleted articles for no reason without permission.
- Blocking people for stupid reasons or no valid reason
|Angry German Kid Wiki|