Hitler was Leopold's temporary school teacher. He discovered Leopold when he tried to find a job. After quitting his job he started the plan of killing him.
- In episode 52, he replaced Ms. Sukscox because of Leopold's unacceptable behavior.
- In episode 57, Harold asked him to babysit Leopold.
- In episode 65, he sent Leopold a copy of Action 52 and Cheetahmen II in an attempt to traumatize him.
- In episode 70, he sends two Terminator robots of Mrs. Sukscox and Principal Diknoz to kill Leopold.
- He was set to reappear in episode 74, where he sends Leopold a game called Cat Mario. This episode was never finished before the series was cancelled.
Hitler takes the role of a customer of McDonald's. He complained that his burger had a bone, he called Harold "overweight ape" who he got punched and lassoed a cash register by Harold, he told to Harold's boss what he has done to him, causing Harold to get fired.
Hitler is one of the protagonists of this series. He decided to kill Leopold in the first place, but he soon gave it up. He teamed up with Leopold against Justin for three times.
- In episode 14, he found out that Leopold had made parodies on him lousily.
- In episode 20, he teamed up with Leopold to kill Justin.
- In Movie 1, he teamed up with Leopold and Harold against Justin.
- In episode 32, Leopold used the Pencil of Mass Destruction service to blow up his old school, then gave Hitler his broken computer as a charge.
- In episode 41, Hitler became Leopold's principal.
- In episode 47-50, he teamed up with Leopold against Justin.
Another Hitler from Inglorious Basterds also appeared in the series, who played the role as the superintendent.
Hitler was principal of Leopold's school until episode 101, where Leopold gets expelled from his school. It is unknown if he will appear again, probably not. His voice can be heard in episode 114, when he tries to call Michelle Suxapingas on her phone, but she lost it in the elevator, but Leopold picked it up and later gave the phone to Emily, he calls Emily a stupid creature and she says she isn't a stupid creature and calls him "Moustache Prick". He then asks, how dare she call him like that, but she hangs it up.
Hitler was revived by Albert Wesker and became the most deadliest Tyrant Hitler. He also made a cameo in AGK in the Future in the Episode "Leopold and the Iron Tager" doing Toasty parody from Mortal Kombat. He later returned in Episode 26 as Hitlesis.
Hitler first appears instructing his henchmen to break Leopold's PC and PlayStation 3. He sends Burgdorf to carry out the dastardly deed, but Leopold and Captain PS injure him, infuriating Hitler.
|Hitler died in 1945 but due to fact Elizabeth (yes, from BioShock) made a tear to our universe and our Hitler fell into it, while the dead Hitler from the AGK universe went to our universe. During his trek to rupture in 1954, he drank the beer of life and became immortal but he can still be killed by weapons and stuff.
He first appeared in Episode 8 where Hitler took over Mrs. Chochy+1 Puppy's place as the teacher since Mrs. Chochy+1 Puppy (the old teacher in this series) didn't feel 100%. Hitler later released Leopold's annoying & uncontrollably bad behavior and sent him to principal Cat+1 Kitty's office. Afterwards, they fought each other in a battle and both have not been getting along since.
He first appeared in episode 18 remake by him had a Mario head which Fegelein changed his head. His voice was in the original episode 18 but with Mario head voicing him.
In this series, he is the president of Germany instead of a dictator and he is also a minor antagonist (but not in AGK: The Movie 2). He is introduced in episode 1 where he got time-travelled to the future where everything was peaceful and decided not to create another war since he learned his lesson. He is voiced by EpicLloyd, the secondary co-writer and creator of ERB.
Adolf J'Dolfy Hitler was born on April 30th, 1959. He trolled his minions a lot. His favorite beverage is whiskey. He thinks that smashing Fegelein's head makes him dead but that's not true, because Fegelein made a dead ringer watch, so Fegelein will still fake his own death, even when he gets hit by the Pencil of Doom. Fegelein also stole Hitler's bank money as an Antic. He also gave Hitler a meal mixed with pepper and mint.
Fegelein called him Dolfy the Shitler. Hitler was so much racist to everyone He also called Jodl on his surname (Jodl Baldy Mcshinyhead)
Hitler doesn't appear in his series often. But he has made a few appearances
In Episodes 12 to 14 of the original series, He sets up some robots to kill Leopold and PSF. All goes well until it is found out that Leopold destroyed them.
In Episode 16 of the original series, He comes into the thrift store Leopold is working at, along with everyone from his bunker. He only sells what Fegelein wants, causing him to get fired.
In Episode 10 of his rebooted series, Hitler goes out on purge night in a Jigsaw costume to kill Leopold, until he finds out that John (In the Freddy Fazbear suit), Henry (The Clown), Jade the Rabbit, and Ruby the Dragon already beat him to it. He gets hooked, loses his costumes, and is then met by Fegelein, who gives him to a bunch of psychos that beat him with baseball bats.
I am Dead's Series
Hitler first appeared in Episode 3 as Leopold's Principal he still appears regularly on the show and is the Antagonist which has the most appearances on I am dead's series
- Hitler in Hitler Parody Wiki
- In the Downfall parody universe, Hitler always wants to kill Fegelein who always commit antics on him and drives him crazy.
- In 2009, parents of New Jersey tried to call their son Adolf. Unfortunately, this name got forbidden.
- It is revealed that he loved Walt Disney's "Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs". He also drew Dopey & Sleepy.
- He also likes painiting as seen here.