Parodists AngryGermanKid82 TheKewlOne96 Jeeves476 MichaelsiCast Steven1991 Cubsrule2040 Memy9909 UsefulAGKHelper Ivan187 AGKandvideomaker2000 Main Characters Leopold Slikk Harold Slikk Leonard Slikk Mary Slikk Jake Randolf Leonidas Slikk Leorich Slikk Protagonists Leopold Slikk Harold Slikk Leonard Slikk Mary Slikk Gerald Slikk Jake Randolf Ronald Ramirez Evil Characters Harold Slikk Gerald Slikk Mrs. Sukscox Jovi Stephen Quire Principal Diknoz Memy9909 Supporting Characters Leopold Zilla Leopold Clones Rocko Kaeru Otoko Rodney Ramirez Dark Zagi Haruhi Suzumiya Contests AGK Parodist Award Videos Angry German Kid - The Original Angry French Kid Angry German Kid - Correct Translation Angry German Kid Spends Time Behind Bars The Angry Video Game Nerd Exploding Toaster Ad With Angry German Kid Returns Der echte Gangster - Reloaded Games Unreal Tournament Scary Maze Game Angry German Kid.exe MARIO Fegelein.exe Angry German Kid.unzipped Five Nights At The AGK Studio Locations Leopold's House School Prison Germany Towns and Cities Litwak's Arcade Berlin Transcripts AGK meets Tailsko/Script The Search for Tailsko/script AGK vs Darkiplier/script AGK and the new student/script AGK Lost in Space/Script AGK vs Fabrice/script AGK meets Fabrice/script AGK gets electrocuted by his PC Monitor/script Tutorials Resources Face Expressions Virtual Machines Unique Ideas Cliché Community Wiki Guidelines Meet the Admins Wiki Disclaimer Our Subreddit Our Google+ Community Blog Posts (Archived)
All Contributors
This post is locked.
A FANDOM User

AGK Parodist Award (6th induction) - Nomination

READ THE RULES FIRST, DAMMIT! ⬇️
  • Anyone can nominate up to three parodists. You cannot nominate yourself.
  • Nominees must be, or have been actively making parodies.
  • Nominees must have sufficient parody views. (Depends on notability)
  • Previous inductees cannot be nominated. (See list of recipients)

The session starts on May 15 and ends on June 14 August 31 (±12 hours).
Nominate your desired parodists on this thread.

1 17
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
A FANDOM User
KurwaAntics wrote:
As of now there are only 2 qualified nominees:
  • Jayden Montoya
  • Atarster

Nomination is still available, and ends on June 14 (±12 hours).

I would like to reject Atarster's nomination.

0
A FANDOM User

Angrywalkthroughs wrote:
I would like to reject Atarster's nomination.

I have my way to stop it.

Also, aren't you going to nominate? We may run out of nominees this time if you don't nominate.

0
A FANDOM User

I'm out of parodists to nominate.

My favorite ones have already won, I can't nominate myself anymore, Atarster obviously sucks, and the other parodists I'm subscribed to are not nearly as active. I think I'll have no choice but to nominate Jayden Montoya, even though I haven't watched his videos since forever.

0
A FANDOM User
I think I will have to postpone the deadline.
0
A FANDOM User
The reason Atarster should be rejected from the nominations is his videos are too GoAnimatish.
0
A FANDOM User
Angrywalkthroughs wrote:
The reason Atarster should be rejected from the nominations is his videos are too GoAnimatish.

Why is that? Leopold doesn't get grounded anymore.

0
A FANDOM User
Ivan187 wrote:
Angrywalkthroughs wrote:
The reason Atarster should be rejected from the nominations is his videos are too GoAnimatish.
Why is that? Leopold doesn't get grounded anymore.

Actually, there's one instance: "AGK gets held back". The others, they're cringy.

0
A FANDOM User
I think i will Nominate KurwaAntics and Jayden so there will be people in the 6th induction
0
A FANDOM User

Walter Austin wrote: I think i will Nominate KurwaAntics and Jayden so there will be people in the 6th induction

Opps.

You can't nominate the organizer of this contest (i.e. me).

0
A FANDOM User
Angrywalkthroughs wrote:
Ivan187 wrote:
Angrywalkthroughs wrote:
The reason Atarster should be rejected from the nominations is his videos are too GoAnimatish.
Why is that? Leopold doesn't get grounded anymore.
Actually, there's one instance: "AGK gets held back". The others, they're cringy.

"anymore"